no vest sorry that’s an actual footage from meet the medic he’s a walking stereotype
Medic’s pants only get higher and higher each time I see them.
Tall pants Mcgee is the name.
I AM LAUGHING SO HARD IT HURTS
What do you mean. wrong?
We mean WRONG, Soldier.
Are you people forgetting Engineer?
He is wearing his helmet wrong side too
I am starting to call helmetparty now on “Wearing helmets wrong party”
this is important to me
ok but literally how
how to get hot girls to beat me up
This is the best idea for a restaurant. - Imgur
I DON’T THINK IT’S LITERALLY POSSIBLE FOR ME TO LIKE OR FAV OR UPVOTE THIS ENOUGH
I would like to see more of these.
Is this not a thing in America?
It’s a thing all over here in Australia. You get a wrist band. Means you can buy no booze, but you get free soft drink.
this is a thing in canada too like all you gotta do is say that youre driving
Free….pop….in the US for….DD’s? Free…anything to encourage safe behaviours?
That’s too much logic for this country. Sounds like Socialist propaganda
"I want an anime with strong female characters"
"i want an anime about the power of teamwork"
"i want an anime with masculine characters who aren’t afraid to express emotional pain"
"i want an anime with intense fight scenes"
"i want an anime with great animation"
"i want an anime with well-written, believable villains"
"i want an anime with—"
"i want an anime—"
Roosterteeth is my favorite anime
- “Eat” the damn Play-doh cookies.
- Slurp the invisible soup.
- Pretend that they’re not causing grievous bodily harm as they “brush” your hair.
- Always be serious when asked what you’d like for dinner, and never say something silly like rabbit soup. Because they will go get their stuffed one off the bed, put it in your best pot, and fill said pot with water. Then place it on your desk.
- Greet their make believe friends and ask how their day was.
- Always kiss the teddy bear goodnight. It has feelings too.
- Always pretend to die when they shoot you.
- If you are having a fake war with them and you shoot them and they say they can’t die because they are invincible, you don’t shoot them again, because they are invincible.
- Yes, their drawing does look like a butterfly, not a bunch of jumbled up lines.
- Them pounding on the piano is the best thing you have ever heard.
no but seriously it’s very important to a child’s development to not be shut down by parents and other caregivers
The only thing I disagree with is the invincibility one ‘cause if my kid said they were invincible, I’d fake shoot them again in disbelief and continue to be amazed as they shrug off my fake bullets and fake kill me.
Let’s play a game.
Type the following words into your tags box, then post the first automatic tag that comes up.
you, also, what, when, why, how, look, because, never
when i try to draw feet
It’ll be okay, dude.
No matter the future, alternate timeline, dream or past life it seems like Finn always looses his arm
I KNEW IT WAS FUCKING COMING
SEE I TOLD YOU
AND ALSo there’s been a few other instances showing the arm besides these
LAUGHS BECAUSE CHARIZARD IS 5’7 AND SAMUS ARAN IS 6’3